Eligible competitors are students from all over Bulgaria from 4 to 8 grade. Participation is individual. Eligible age from 9 to 14.
The text shall be no more than 4 pages A4 format and Times New Roman 12. The title of the story may not coincide with the topic but the contents have to be related to it.
For an essay eligible participants are students from 9 to 12 grade from all over the country. Participation is individual. Eligible age from 15 to 19.
The text shall be no more than 2 pages A4 format and Times New Roman 12. The title of the essey may not coincide with the topic but the contents have to be related to it.
Please send your stories/essays to the e-mail of the festival: firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to write down your names, your home town and telephone contact. Please cite correctly your sources, if you have used such.
Mr. Dimitar Vassin – chairman of Literary Room „Penyo Penev” – town of Sevlievo.
Mrs. Daniela Yordanova – philologist, teacher in Bulgarian and Literature in the Vocational high school of transport and machine building – village of Gradnitsa
Mrs. Liliya Georgieva – pedagogue, philologist, manager of ACEHLC.
Deadline for receipt of stories/esseys: 12June 2013 on email: email@example.com
Announcement of the winners: 22 June 2013 during the Festival.
The winners will be awarded gifts and certificates, and their writings will be published on the website of the organizers ACEHLC.
On sending the story or the essay, the author declares that he/she is a bearer of the author’s rightс and agrees to all requirements and regulations of the competition.
1. Each work which meets the requirements and has been sent by 12.06.2013, 23:59:59 h. on the email of the festival. Works sent after 12.06.2013, 23:59:59 h., will not be considered.
2. The information of the participant has to be stated after the work: the three names of the participant, age (birthday), town/village, email, grade, school, telephone for contact if case of additional information needed.
1. The language of the competition is Bulgarian.
2. The works must not have been published on paper or in electronic media.
3. For the story the text shall be no more than 4 pages A4 format.
4. For the essey the text shall be no more than 2 pages A4 format.
5. The works for the competition must be sent as attached text files in the following formats: .doc, .docx, .txt
6. All works participated in the competition will be kept in the ACEHLC fund. The organizers have the right to publish or use them in another away provided that they refer to the names of the authors.
WORKS AND AUTHORS THAT WILL NOT BE CONCIDERED:
1. Works that do not respect the required format.
2. Works that have already been published on paper or in electronic form.
3. Works that have not been sent to the required email.
4. Works that have not respected the required file format.
5. Works that have not respected the required deadline.
6. Authors who have not stated the required personal information.
7. Works that have not respected the standard literary Bulgarian language.
8. Works containing vulgar language.
9. Works that do not respect any other requirement cited above.
1. Works respect the topic.
2.Works have artistic value.
3.Works are written grammatically correct (stylistically, punctuation, etc.)
4. Authors have demonstrated imagination.
5. Original plot.